Golden Bridge Drive (SG)| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide support across various areas of DevOps tool chain such as (but not limited to) cloud service management, CI/CD tool, application & infrastructure deployment, monitoring and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other teams and vendors to implement DevOps solution or develop tools for system configuration, automation, service monitoring processes.
- Handle day-to-day operations/development and L1 queries support
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum a Diploma in IT or any relevant discipline
- Experience in cloud service management and container technologies like Azure/GCP/AWS, Docker, etc.
- Experience in environment setup and configuration on Linux, Windows, IIS, Shell Scripting.
- Experience in backend infrastructure and service support (Proxy, Firewall, DNS, MQ, etc.)
- Experience with at least one backend coding languages (.NET, Java, Python, Go etc.)
- Experience in MSSQL/MySQL, NoSQL or other databases management and stored procedure
- Experience in CI/CD/Pipeline and related technologies is a plus
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)