- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Our client is seeking a technologist who has both technical and soft skills, has done application development using PHP and/or Java before working in a DevOps environment. This person must have a penchant for learning and applying the latest technology and best practices, has good knowledge of ElasticSearch, Linux and AWS, has a healthy desire to automate everything and the ability to quickly resolve development and operations issues.
You will work collaboratively with software engineers and system administrators to deploy and operate their systems hosted on-premise and in the cloud. You will manage their ElasticSearch clusters, help to automate and streamline their operations and processes, setup and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operation and help to troubleshoot and resolve issues in their dev, quality assurance and production environments.
- You have at least 5 years experience including solid experience using PHP and/or Java to build web applications.
- You possess solid expertise in in setting up & managing ElasticSearch clusters, nodes and index data.
- You have strong experience in setting up and using Git/Github, BitBucket, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, AWS, Redis, Jira, Confluence, Linux, analytics and monitoring tools such as New Relic, Dynatrace, Grafana, ELK.
- Strong knowledge of designing and building CI/CD for web and native mobile applications.
- Good experience working in an agile environment. Experience working in agile product teams is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of release strategies that minimize or eliminate application downtime.
- Solid understanding of how HTTPS request flows through various network layers including Verizon CDN and Varnish Web Cache.
- Knowledge of Vanish Command Line (VCL).
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/84330267
Snaphunt Pte Ltd