DevOps Engineer (Contract)
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial company
- Work and learn alongside best in class talent
- Great work culture with a dependable team
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for CI/CD pipeline automation and innovation in a hybrid on premise/AWS OpenStack environment. Your responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the DevOps stack
- Owning the build and release pipeline operation
- Maintaining and optimising the CI/CD pipeline
- Developing CI/CD tooling and infrastructure
- Maintaining consistent DevOps practices
- Maintaining software release process as well we code releases and upgrades
- You have a Degree in IT or related field
- You have at least 3 years experience in a DevOps and CI/CD role
- You are well versed in OpenStack to provide a state-of-the-art agile workflow.
- You possess experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Docker
- You are good at scripting languages e.g. Python, Bash
- You have experience in SDLC, Agile and Linux
- Having experience in Java, Maven and Software development will be an added advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are highly analytical and comfortable dealing with numerical numbers
- You are result-driven and demonstrate high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd