DevOps Engineer | Central | UP to SGD7, 000 + AWS + VB
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Responsibilities for managing application development environments and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable, and automatic management and deployment of application and infrastructure between non-production and production environments. Contribute and manage in the areas of the design and implementation of enterprise applications, architecture design, cloud infrastructure services, and application services which are outsourced to third-party service providers.
- Act as the strategic interface between IT and working with digital transformation leads to build DevOps environment, accountable for achieving business outcomes.
- Lead technical solution development for Bid & Proposal efforts.
- Create technical estimates to support Bid & Proposal efforts.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
- Support the development of reusable solutions for software intensive work efforts.
- Developing appropriate DevOps channels throughout the organization.
- Evaluating, implementing, and streamlining DevOps practices.
- Establishing a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to help operation and developers' teams to solve their problems.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security or development problem
- Identify ways to streamline and automate executions and minimize errors for continuous code deployments.
- Perform project management in outsourcing environment to ensure that contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers; contracts continually meet BU's needs; vendors' performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements; and project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Engineer or related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in design & implementation of continous delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architectural patterns.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years managing an IT Operations environment
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, Jerkins etc
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environment
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience with or knowledge of Cloud Enterprise services and tools
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080