DevOps Engineer / Architect
We are looking for motivated DevOps Engineers/Architects to join our team to enhance our web application.
With various offices around SEA, our client aims to digitize the way consumers approach the automotive industry. Our client is looking for multiple DevOps Engineers to be based in Singapore. The team implements and maintains the user interface as per specifications of the company.
- Be Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model.
- Ensure that application release deliverables adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request interdependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity.
- Work with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or engineering organizations.
- Maintain, develop and operate the processes and tools used to compile and deliver installs.
- Work on version control systems and technologies installation.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience working in a software development team as DevOps.
- Working knowledge of IaC stack e.g. Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform etc
- Working knowledge of DVC tools like Git in a cloud native environment like GitLab
- Working knowledge of backend development tools e.g. Node.js
- Working knowledge of one or more system-level programming languages like BASH, ZSH, Python, Ruby , Go.
- Working knowledge of deploying SQL & No-SQL databases in production e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hive
- Has Agile methodology and process understanding and experience
- Has a continuous learning mindset and learning of new paradigms, techniques & practices in build-test-release cycles and software automation
- Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across teams, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually
Glints Intern Pte Ltd