DevOps Engineer 4.5k +++
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 11-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The client is a global cryptocurrency exchange that is recognized by many institutional and retail investors.
- Support and maintain DevOps platform and toolset.
- Assist in the organization’s Cloud service cost management.
- Automate common tasks through configuration management tool (For example, ansible, puppet etc.)
- Expand platform capabilities through integration, automation with external tools.
- Enhance the organisation’s network security (policy, strategy, planning, execution and processes)
- Management of system monitoring and alerting platforms.
- Ensure system architecture and its components are kept up-to-date and according to industry standards.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Linux system
- Experience with various cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS
- Familiar with technologies such as Redis, Flink, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Kibana
- Knowledge in shell scripting language and Python
- Knowledge in setting up monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus.
- Familiar with setting up CI/CD, preferably using Jenkins or Gitlab CI.
- Experienced setting up infrastructure on cloud using Terraform is a plus.
- Familiar with defences against DDOS, CC Attacks etc.