Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
● Lead, drive and promote a DevOps culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
● Responsible for Build, Test & Release best practices by working within teams and educating other microservices teams.
● Identify, plan and implement build and deployment automation activities and managing adhoc activities concurrently.
● Identify opportunities for improving reliability, and scalability of our production services.
● Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting continuous integration and delivery.
● Provide guidance for other DevOps team members, developers and operation engineers.
● Oversee the implementation of corrective, preventive and adaptive maintenance
● Lead and brainstorm on possible root causes to identify interim and permanent solution
● Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and forward thinking.
● Consolidate team's progress for upward reporting
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps, working with development teams to streamline DevOps processes and implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in leading an IT service support team, preferably within the Government sector.
- Strong team player with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to grasp business domain knowledge quickly.
- Experience with various Singapore Government or Statutory IT compliance standards will be an advantage.
- Experience in MS SharePoint is an advantage.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Expert level in at least one of the languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python.
Expert level in CI/CD pipelines tools and applications (Azure Pipelines, Bamboo, Jira, Jenkins, etc).
Experience in .NET, NodeJS, C# and/or Java
Expert level in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible).
ITSM and Project Management certifications will be an added advantage
* Seniority of the position commensurate with the depth of knowledge and experience
Interested candidates may send in their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1219552)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with me at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1219552)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552