DevOps Consultant/ Architect
- Work with client and facilitate solutions to their business and technical challenges
- Implement seamless DevOps process from development all the way to production
- Define, design, and create DevOps processes
- Produce clear installation and deployment guides for data center personnel
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of infrastructure group to support production, as well as products under development
- Experience in Docker, rkt, Garden, Linux, Bash scripting, JIRA, Confluence, driving and implementing DevOps solutions
- Familiar with Jenkins/Teamcity, Artifactory/Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube, SoapUI, ELK stack, Splunk, and New Relic
- Experience in automation of tasks using Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Terradorm, as well as development of fancy apps using Java, Ruby, NodeJS, and Angular JS
- Own a copy of the Agile Manifesto
- Experience working with PaaS platforms such as Cloud foundry, OpenShift, or IBM Cloud
- Worked with middleware applications like JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd