DevOps Cloud Engineer (SQL, NoSQL)
- Great experience and exposure opportunity as you take on multiple projects
- Work collaboratively across teams and provide subject matter expertise
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
In this role, you will work with your team to invent, design, and build systems that are stable and performant. You will also provide insights to different teams in how their work interacts and affects one another to form a system.
You will be responsible for:
- Solving complex problems by applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
- Considering the legacy of the systems you produce, how they will scale, and limit the use of short-term workarounds.
- Making appropriate trade-offs, re-using where possible, and being judicious about introducing dependencies.
- Identifying patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of a product or service and fix them.
- Improving continuous integration and delivery systems and working on project ideas with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Taking on projects and making enhancements to improve systems and processes.
- Resolving the root cause of complex problems, enhancing existing systems.
- Reading, writing, and debugging code in order to understand, implement, and operate a complete system.
- Training new teammates on the construction, operation and security of the systems.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or at least 4 years' equivalent experience
- You have at least 3 years' experience in Systems and Network Administration, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering.
- You have experience with Scala, Java, Ruby, C++, or GoLang and Agile.
- You also have experience in automation, testing or monitoring framework development.
- You have working knowledge on open-source technologies.
- You have experience in configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- You are also experienced in monitoring tools such as Sensu, Zabbix, or Prometheus and Cloud infrastructures such as OpenStack, AWS, Google, or Azure.
- You have excellent communication skills to coordinate with both technical and non-technical peers.
- You have experience in maintaining distributed systems and web services.
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, or Redis is a must.
- You have in-depth knowledge of RESTful API design and implementation.
- You have experience with Container technology such as Kubernetes, or Docker with the ability to develop high-performance and fault-tolerant systems.
- Experience with engineering best practices such as CI/CD and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability is a significant plus.
Ref : 47350511
Snaphunt Pte Ltd