Device Engineer (Senior to Staff)
- Development of new semiconductor devices, with focus on integrated optics
- Optical and electrical characterization of devices
- Continuous improvement of accuracy and precision of optical characterization methods
- Simulations at process, device and system-level
- Cooperative Research with academic and industrial partners in joint R&D projects
- Wafer-level measurements of Si and III-V
- Master or PhD in Physics with at least 3-5 years of experience in Semiconductor industry
- Thorough understanding of optics and semiconductor physics
- Experience with simulation tools (TCAD tools and/or optical simulators)
- Good knowledge of semiconductor processes and material science
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd