Open up to Staff Engineer
- Development of new semiconductor devices, with focus on integrated optics and optical sensors
- Optical and electrical characterization of devices
- Continuous improvement of accuracy and precision of optical characterization methods
- Simulations at process, device and system-level
- Cooperative Research with academic and industrial partners in joint R&D projects
- Wafer-level measurements of Si and III-V optical sensors.
- Master Degree at University Level and PhD in Physics or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of optics and semiconductor physics
- Several years of experience in semiconductor development preferred
- Experience with simulation tools (TCAD tools and/or optical simulators)
- Good knowledge of semiconductor processes and material science
- Fluency in English
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional, international teams
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd