Development Manager, Community and Social Welfare (Public Healthcare)
- Conceptualise, develop and implement programmes and initiatives for homes and community care sector
- Funding policies to support clients and their caregivers in the sector and secure funds for programmes
- Conducting sector research and data analysis
- Identify strategic and innovative areas for possible collaboration with interested partners in supporting the sector development
- Formulate and implement plans to develop the capability of service providers
- Work with policy makers, community stakeholders, including service providers and hospitals, to plan for pilot programmes and services.
- Identify key policy and operational gaps as well as develop suitable solutions to address those gaps.
- Minimum Degree from recognised university
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in service planning and development, with at least 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in policy formulation, planning, sector development or project management in the public sector would be advantageous
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent in writing and persuasive communicator
- Strong at conceptualising ideas, coupled with a practical sense of what works in a complex environment
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd