- Development of smart contracts and various blockchain integration with existing applications
- Design & deliver APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Contribute to test automation
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews.
- Setup and maintenance of infrastructure
○ Setup and secure blockchain nodes and application servers
○ Write scripts to automate the deployment of infrastructure
○ Perform regular maintenance on servers and nodes
● Prepare architectural and other technical documents.
- Familiar with Git and Git Control
- 2-5 years of experience in hands-on coding
- Comfortable with database technology: e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience developing in Mac/Linux environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience working in agile teams – TDD, Pair programming, Scrum, XP
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Familiar with Unit Testing
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum, Solidity smart contracts
- Foundation level knowledge and programming experience with IOST, TEZOS, Ethereum and cross-chain experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle, etc)
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS stack)
- Experience working in a fast moving startup environment
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified