- Opportunity within an innovative and progressive FinTech startup
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options available
Our client is a FinTech startup that provides a reliable tool to track financial assets in real-time. Their innovative product sends an automated notification based on desired asset and call level, allowing individuals to focus on other priorities in life.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java, Bootspring or Bootstrap
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd