EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R1329706
- Involved in the full SDLC of the application project
- Conduct requirements gathering from the stakeholders and translate the requirements for the developers
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Design and developer application suitable for the client's business requirements
- Involved in implementation, maintenance and support of the application system
- At least 1 - 5 years of working experience in software engineering and in programming language C++
- Ability to develop and design using programming language for Windows-based and web-based application
- Excellent knowledge of databases.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Expertise with software development methodology and release processes
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
Interested applicants may send their updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd