Desktop Support Technician
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To provide first and second level end-user IT support (face to face), including PC/network/server/standard applications support and troubleshooting (within the organization building, no intensive travelling required).
- To escalate specific requests to next level for immediate attention and resolutions.
- To log and follow up on outstanding cases.
- To support Project implementations, as when required.
- At least ITE or Diploma in Computer Studies or its equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience supporting PCs, Notebook and LAN.
- Entry level candiates will be considered
- Proficient in MS Standard Software (MS Office, MS-Outlook, Anti-Virus Software, Internet Browsers, etc).
- Must be comfortable talking to people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, a Team Player, a fast learner and serious with work.
- Class 3 License
- Technical support
- Windows XP
- Workstation support
- Customer Support
- Desktop Support
- Information system user support
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.