Desktop Support Engineer - Up $3500 / shift / Central / East
- The incumbent will also provide ad-hoc troubleshoot related problem areas in a timely manner and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Provide desktop support at customer’s site. This includes installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved
- Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer’s sites Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction
- First level troubleshooting of network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory and report to asset management team on a regular basis Assist in user/hardware movement and office relocations
- Maintain defective equipment/parts in maintenance inventory, document customer repairs, maintain and restock assigned parts inventory to ensure proper spare parts levels
- Provide user data and application recovery
- Maintain IT records and track on areas of responsibilities
- Any Other Ad-hoc Duties As Required Or Assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical service role
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd