Desktop Support Engineer - Temporary
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Temporary L1/L2 Desktop Support Engineer
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 6-months, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Provide onsite support to end-users on ICT (Laptop, PCs, Printers, Scanners, Desktop applications, Storage servers) and basic network issues (LAN/WAN).
- Follow up, as well as, close all the incidents/issues/requests accordingly.
- Immediately report and support production by providing solutions when incident occurs.
- Documentation and improvement on Standard Operating Procedures.
- To assist in other ICT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation).
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Preferably with 2 year of relevant working experience. Proficient with Email applications, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Real Estate or Hospitality business software.
- Possess ITIL Foundation V3 certification.
- Strong interest in providing business application technical support to corporate end users.
- Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd