Desktop Support Engineer
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Experience in managing day to day IT Operations
- Exposure working in an IT Outsourcing environment with Technical Implementation & Project management experience
- With Strong leadership experience
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd