Desktop Support Engineer
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate and provide resolution of incidents escalated
- Perform service requests related to client platforms
- Perform imaging of desktop/laptops
- Deployment of PC, laptops and Printers.
- Perform roadshows/events IT setup and support
- Support of VIP users.
- Installation and configuration of operating systems, drivers, software patches and other computer peripherals.
- Providing first level support for printers and liaising with vendor on printer spare parts replacement
- Provided onsite support for both Software and Hardware to end users
- Perform asset management of client hardware and software
- Experience in desktop support
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in information technology domain, especially in IT Managed Services
- Excellent Communication skill
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Able to work independently
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd