Desktop Support Engineer
As a Desktop support engineer, the incumbent will provide day-to-day on-site technical support and solutions.
- To perform installation, configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
- Conduct installations based on company specifications
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions
- Ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordination with other support teams to ensure ticket closure within SLA
- Basic network accessibility and troubleshooting
- Minimum of Diploma (IT, Engineering or Related Disciplines)
- IT certification will be an added advantage
- Possess IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Ability to work in teams
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg no: R2093940) for immediate processing.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd