Desktop Support Engineer (Cloud/ Gov Project/ $9000)
• Opportunity to support Government Project
• Salary up to $8,500 + AWS + Incentive + Shift Allowance
• Working Hours: Rotating Shift (2 workdays, 3 off, 2 workdays)
- Respond, acknowledge, resolve and close incidents reports through conduct problem determination.
- Working with various internal teams to resolve issues within schedule to meet SLA.
- Effectively to resolve / escalate incidents in accordance with an SLA.
- Participate in system administration duties for cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain server auditing and network monitoring tools.
- Participate in patching, mass upgrades and IT maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement performance tuning steps for application, system and network configuration.
- Maintain and expand technical documentation of processes.
- Degree / Diploma in IT related.
- Min 6 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Services / Resources Administration (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of networking / server fundamentals. (DNS / DHCP).
- Experience in Operations Automation Scripting (PowerShell / Linux Shell).
- Prior experience in IOC / NOC / SOC are welcomed.
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Tang Swee Lung (Kenneth) R1548901
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No.: 11C5781