Desktop / Network / Server Support Engineer
Job Role : Desktop / Network / Server Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate is responsible to maintain & support office network infrastructure.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support (L2 / L3 level) or similar role.
- Basic (L1 level) Cisco network support, maintenance and troubleshoot experience on network equipment’s like routers, switches, etc.
- Must have (L2 level) of Installing, Configuring, managing & troubleshooting experience of Windows Server environment.
- Experience (L1 level) in Windows AD, DHCP, DNS, VPN server, Backup server.
- Coordinate trouble shooting of network outages and trouble reports with Internet Service Providers and other groups as needed.
· Good knowledge of antivirus software & network security practices, remote tools & diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
· Ensure WLAN connectivity to all application servers, databases, VoIP equipment, fax machines, printers, and other network appliances.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments.
- Good experience in providing support to senior management staffs.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like network printers and scanners.
· Test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user telecommunications hardware, telephony devices, and voice/data hardware products.
· Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years Diploma in IT / Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years relevant experience in Desktop support .
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience in windows server / Cisco network devices.
- Windows & Network certifications (optional).
- Strong technical experience in networking technologies like VLAN, Switching, WiFi, Access points, TCP / IP , DNS and DHCP.
- Ability to work independently.
The candidate will be supporting 50+ users for their home office
Candidates who are available immediately are preferred.
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd