Desktop/IT Support Engineer
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for providing Level 1 Desktop support to the end users.
- Provide usage assistance to desktop applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Take ownership of calls elevated from Helpdesk Agent
- Manage all outstanding cases by contacting the respective case owners
- Ensure problem isolation / resolution are based on FAQs, Knowledge Base, support guides
- Comply to Problem and Call Management Process as part of 1st level resolution
- Proactively alert potential or escalate issue to team lead or supervisor
- ITE/Poly Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- New Poly graduates/candidates with experience <1 year, with GPA 3.0 and above are welcome to apply
Please feel free to share you profile at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd