- Provide support requirements at customer’s site. This includes installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved.
- Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer’s sites.
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services on the installation, configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
- Establish and maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting
Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical service role
Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve account service issues
Possess IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and customer oriented
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Independent and results oriented
Interested candidate may apply directly ro [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg ID: R1103695), stating your current and expected salary.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd