We are on the lookout for talented Desktop Engineers to join our team! If you enjoy providing technical assistance to clients on troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues, this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide deskside support for end-users at client site
- Work closely with infrastructure maintenance team to support client’s datacentre and network equipment
- Take ownership of client issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Monitoring and managing day to day internal and external IT infrastructure operations
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a NITEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, TCP/IP networking, and desktop application
- Basic knowledge of cloud services, storage networking, firewall administration and Linux operating systems would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge on video conferencing tools (MS Teams, Webex) would be advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills and positive attitude
- Excellent customer management skills
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to Xin Ying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd