Provide ad-hoc IT maintenance support/Helpdesk, troubleshooting, monitoring, and resolving desktop PC and printer issues on customer site. Be the first point of contact to customer calls on IT related problems. Involve in deployment of new hardware and/or software for multiple users and locations. Perform installation and troubleshooting of IT hardware & software in a large and fast paced user environment. Standby Duties may be required. Open to working in customer premises.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft O/S (XP, Vista, Win7, 2000, 2003, 2008), Desktop/Workstation, Server support in end user environment
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be highly customer focused and diligent towards customer related service issues
- Must be Self-motivated and committed
- Able to work in a team, is meticulous and has experience in interaction with customers and vendors
MQ Communications Pte Ltd