Desktop Engineer (Central)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 4-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Type: Yearly contract
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- User Support - Assisting users in troubleshooting daily systems issues on their PCs or laptops
- Assisting users in performing technical support which includes troubleshooting and maintenance of desktop, laptop, servers, printers etc
- Configuring, testing and maintaining application software and system management tools
- Installation of software to desktops and laptops
- Involved in PC deployment activities
- Monitor and manage the incident management system and fulfilment of user request
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience of desktop support in end users environment.
- Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- A responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Minimum Professional Certificate or Nitec in IT related field.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)