Desktop Engineer (6 months Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows Operating System and application such as Microsoft office, Adobe and any other authorized desktop application.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printer, computer hardware, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for actively monitoring ticket queue and all assigned tickets, ensure accurate logging, categorization, prioritization, initial diagnosis, routing, functional escalation, and data integrity of all applicable incidents and requests in ticketing tools
- Meets established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guidelines
- Timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/or batch failures
- Support and Coordinate with Support Teams in incident/problem investigation and resolution
- Ensure daily and periodic statistics and reports are timely submitted.
- Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or equivalent
- Total 5+ years of related IT experience preferably desktop support teams.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system (Win7, Win10..etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, O365 and Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Networks, Antivirus, endpoints encryption, PC hardware and software, basic knowledge of Windows networking
- Mobile phone devices (iOS, Android) Various Printers, Audio & Video Meeting room equipment's
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL incident, problem and change management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills & customer service values/practices.
- Must be a highly motivated individual that can work as part of a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information, keen attention to detail
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141