Designer / Draftsman, Mechanical (tankage)
PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designer/Draftsman will be guided by Principal Engineer/Senior Engineer and carry out the assigned works.
- To prepare Tank or Vessel data sheet, GA drawing for the project or tender work.
- To prepare tank/vessel detail drawings, materials take-off and other related documents.
- To communicate and discuss with the lead for the works.
- To complete the assigned works on time.
- To improve and enhance new design knowledge independently.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in tanks or pressure vessels design.
- Base knowledge of the international design codes and specifications for tanks and pressure vessel, e.g. API, ASME, ASTM, etc.
- Good communication skill.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work as a team.
- Good skill of using Auto CAD.
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel are required.