Designer / Draftsman, Mechanical (tankage)
PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out the design calculation as per assigned job.
- To prepare Tank or Vessel data sheet, GA drawing for the project or tender work.
- To prepare job specifications, requisitions, detail drawings, materials take-off and other related documents.
- To guide designer for the works.
- To communicate and discuss with other discipline for the works.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by section head.
- To complete the assigned works on time.
- To improve and enhance new design knowledge independently.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience in tanks or pressure vessels design is an added advantage.
- Familiar with the international design codes and specifications for tanks and pressure vessel, e.g. ASME, API, NFPA, EN etc
- Tank/Pressure Vessels and accessories design calculation in accordance with the design codes.
- Good communication skill.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work as a team.
- Knowledge of PV Elite, Auto CAD, MS Word and MS Excel are required.
- Able to guide the designer in engineering design work.