Design Verification Intern
Student will have the opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development .The position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a flexible and dynamic team working in the growing markets of connectivity, multimedia and consumer electronics. The role is within the Design verification team.
- Learn the architecture and microarchitecture by studying design specifications and direct interact with system architect and designers of various digital blocks.
- Develop verification test plans, ASIC verification environment including all the respective components such as stimulus, checkers, assertions, monitors and scoreboards
- Enhance test benches and function tests to achieve coverage goals
- Create and support test environments for different design hierarchy levels
- Support Unit level and full-chip level simulation debug
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science student
- Basic knowledge of Digital logic design and computer system architecture
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of Verilog RTL
- Knowledge of object oriented programming C++
- Scripting language knowledge Perl/Python
- Basic knowledge of UVM and System Verilog is a plus
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply
Realtek Singapore Private Limited