Design Verification Engineer (Malaysia)
Design Verification Engineer (Based in KL, Malaysia)
1. The SOC Verification Engineer will be responsible for pre-silicon RTL verification of block and top level SOC. With deep understanding of SOC architecture and meticulous attention to details, you will interact with all disciplines to develop reusable testbench and verification environment deploying the latest methodology with metric driven verification.
2. Develop comprehensive test plans, design direct and random test cases to verify the correctness of the hardware design.
- Work with hardware team for RTL implementation and perform verification and validation of hardware functions.
- Work with firmware team for firmware development, debug and integration.
- Work with S/W team for SoC level integration and debug, using FPGA or emulators.
- Work with SoC architect for system modeling, performance prediction, evaluation and verification.
- BSCS, MSCS, BSEE or MSEE degree
- Strong communication, analytical and documentation skills and ability to interface with other groups.
- VLSI functional verification experience, preferably with exposure to complex, high speed custom VLSI products
- Strong C/C++ programming experience.
- Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM experience.
- Familiar with shell scripts, perl or python.
- Familiar with computer architecture or artificial intelligence
- Experience or knowledge of SoC, ARM cores, AMBA bus, USB 2.0/3.0, PCIe gen2/3, and CPU peripherals.
- Experience or knowledge of verification IP
Work Location: KL area, Malaysia.
Realtek Malaysia officially opened in June 2020, located in the KL City area, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from Hsinchu, Taiwan. Realtek founded in 1987, and has a track record of delivering uninterrupted profitable growth every year since its inception. We aims to attract top R&D talents in Malaysia and the greater Southeast Asia. We efforts to provide the ultimate in pioneering Multimedia IC technology.