Design Verification Engineer
In this position the individual will develop test environment, test plan, and test cases based on the product specification and related industrial standards. The individual will require initiating a test plan review with the team and updating the test plan accordingly. The candidate will require executing and developing the test cases based on test plan, debugging and reporting the test result to achieve full function coverage goal. The individual will require developing ASIC bench functional test programs and doing ASIC bring-up and ASIC bench testing.
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. The candidate must have ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives and clear communication skill.
- BSEE or MSEE, with of 3+ years of relevant industry work experience.
- Strong communication, analytical and documentation skills and ability to interface with other groups.
- Strong VLSI functional verification experience, preferably with exposure to complex, high speed custom VLSI products
- Strong hardware functional verification language and Object-oriental language development skill. Prefer with SystemVerilog/ UVM experience.
- Familiar with ASIC verification methodology, tools, and development flow.
- Working experience or familiar with Ethernet L2/L3 switch/router, SOC, AMBA bus, high-speed IO (USB-2/3, PCIe gen2/3, SATA), Flash controller, or CPU peripherals.
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited