Design Verification Engineer
Design Verification Engineer - Singapore
In this position, the individual thoroughly understands digital design specs of various IP blocks and SoC architecture definition
• Develop detailed module level and SoC level testplans for all the functional features, based on the design spec.
• Develop ASIC verification environment including all the respective components such as stimulus, checkers, assertions, monitors and scoreboards.
• Develop directed and constrain-random verification functional tests and simulate using EDA tools to verify functional spec is working
• Execute verification plans, including design bring-up, DV bring-up, regression enabling for all the features.
• Collaborate with digital design team to debug functional testcases and deliver functionally correct designs
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- BSEE or MSEE, entry level
- Strong communication, analytical and documentation skills and ability to interface with other groups
- Strong VLSI functional verification experience, preferably with exposure to complex, high speed custom VLSI products
- Strong hardware functional verification language and Object-oriental language development skill. Prefer with SystemVerilog/ UVM experience
- Familiar with ASIC verification methodology, tools, and development flow
- Working experience or familiar with Ethernet L2/L3 switch/router, SOC, AMBA bus, high-speed IO (USB-2/3, PCIe gen2/3, SATA), Flash controller, or CPU peripherals
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply
Realtek Singapore Private Limited