Design Manager, Experiential Events (3D & 2D)
We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join us for the role of Design Manager, Experiential Events.
The main focus of this role is to manage a team of creatives, ideate and create high-quality designs for our clients’ events, which include brand activations, roadshows, private luxury lifestyle events, product launches, and more.
- Translate event briefs into creative concepts, work with design team to convey ideas in visual language with mood boards, layouts and 3D renders.
- Work closely with project team to analyse event briefs, define design parameters, agree deliverables and timelines for each project.
- Manage the team of designers in terms of job allocation and creative output and quality of all deliverables.
- Strong presentation skills, able to confidently and effectively communicate and sell concepts to clients (including senior management).
- Participate in production meetings and material selection, when necessary.
- Demonstrate extensive technical architectural experience to work on event builds during the pre-construction design stage.
- Maintain ongoing positive client relationships.
- Demonstrate good management skills, high standards, sound judgment and professionalism.
- Minimum 5 years of event and / or retail interior experience.
- AutoCAD / 3Ds Max / Sketchup/ VRay / Adobe suite capabilities.
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max and AutoCAD operations and procedures is essential.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate common understanding with clients and the project team. Good presentation skills.
- A curious and creative mind with an eye for upcoming trends and be up to date with the latest technology.
- Experience with luxury brands (fashion, cosmetics, lifestyle or automobiles) is preferred.
- It is essential for the Design Manager to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of construction methods and standards, detailing for production and material finishing.
- Able to manage the design team with multiple priorities and overlapping deadlines, while consistently achieving high standards and goals.
- Able to manage design team independently.
- Self-starter, highly-motivated, passionate about creating the “never before” in events.
We are a boutique events and activation company based in Singapore with a wide portfolio of local and regional clients; specialising in brand activations, roadshows, private luxury lifestyle events, product launches, and corporate events & conferences. We take great pride in our work and our clientele. We would like to invite you to join our spritely team of industry veterans. If you have a passion for events and you are eager to grow through new challenges, this is the role for you.
We put our hearts & souls (and minds) into crafting events we would want to be at, stay at, and would remember for a long time.
We work hard to design experiences that can make people feel like a team, and a company feel that it has a mission.
For more info, visit us at http://www.ipossible.com.sg/.
Please send us your resume and portfolio. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I_Possible Pte Ltd