Design Manager, Architectural
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Liaise with the clients to develop scope document.
- Advice clients and stakeholders on Architectural related matters, such as space planning, layout, architectural design, statutory code compliance issues/implications and other technical issues.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in order to extract requirements to prepare the Client Design Brief.
- Review and manage stage deliverables from the Design Consultants to ensure compliance and adherence to local statutory codes, design brief & scope, Clientsâ€™/Stakeholdersâ€™ requirements and comments, and company guidelines.Â Â Â Â
- Obtain, review and consolidate Clientsâ€™/Stakeholdersâ€™ feedbacks on stage deliverables, and relay such feedbacks as directives to Consultantsâ€™
- Provide architectural and technical advice on Contractor appointments during tender review.
- Manage the review of all Contractorsâ€™ submissions, including material/sample submissions, method statements, shop drawings, etc.
- Monitor quality of off and on-site fabrication from an architectural perspective
- Liaise with the project team with respect to cost and time constraints and solutions
- Provide architectural options or solutions.
- Prepare architectural design drawings/packages under various design stages
- Supervising related Works as they are being carried out; including:
- Ensuring onsite consultant deliverables are met during Contract Administration phase
- Ensuring onsite contractor milestones are met during construction
- Managing weekly contractor reporting requirements ensuring accuracy of information
- Ensuring quality assurance systems are maintained throughout delivery phase of the project to ensure a high quality completed product
- Tertiary Degree in the field of Architecture or equivalent.Â
- Minimum 3 â€“ 5 yearâ€™s working experience in the field of Architecture.Â IR, Gaming or Hospitality experience would be preferred.
- Sound knowledge in local statutory codes and authority submission/application procedures.
- Creativity, imagination and sound design sense.Â Good 3-dimensional awareness is required.Â
- Good communication skills, as well as the ability to visualize designs and communicate them to others.
- Good drawing and IT skills, including being proficient in Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketch-up.
- Good organization, coordination and leadership skills â€“ ability to coordinate groups of Consultants / Contractors.Â
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd