- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment.
- Apply your creative energies on developing new products in a corporate innovation lab.
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Design Lead, you will be a key member of the core team and you will be responsible to test and develop new products in areas where opportunities have been identified within the Company’s landscape.
Your responsibilities include:
- Solving real user pain points while tapping onto the Company’s existing strengths, and demonstrating traction with its target audiences.
- Generating potential solutions and running ideas through a structured innovation process with relevant stakeholders.
- Validating ideas before developing and recommending the action points that should be taken by the Company – a) Adopting the idea, b) Invest in more resources, or c) Pursuing of other ideas.
- Strategizing, designing, and prioritising of ideas, as well as for deciding on the methods of obtaining it.
- Guiding the teams to understand from a user’s perspective, as well as taking the ownership for the design and development of commercially viable products – building businesses of the future.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in User Experience Design, Digital Product Design or a Corporate Innovation role, ideally with strong knowledge of digital business models.
- You are passionate about creating value, able to develop creative strategy, pivot opportunistically, and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You possess a good balance of UX and UI design skills and have a great oversight of product.
- You have a proven track record of delightful and innovative designs.
- You have a strong understanding of technology and have experience in working with developers and technologists to produce innovative yet implementable designs.
- You are able to represent and facilitate user-centric practices and discussions with various stakeholders.
- You are able to lead workshops with clients, assess design needs, and derive at Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition.
- You are confident in navigating stakeholders who are involved in projects through the various degree of complexity.
- You have experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of internal and external stakeholders, development, and product management.
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts clearly and simply.
- You are able to take ownership for pushing through ideas while being collaborative and creative in problem-solving.
- You are disciplined and systematic in evaluating the feasibility and value of a product; and is not wedded to ideas.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/39303100
Snaphunt Pte Ltd