Design Engineering Assistant
Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Able to clone and measure any sample with simple measuring equipment.
- Prepare technical construction specifications.
- Manage any task or project given and schedule.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards (Include ASME Y14.5-2009 Std for GD&T), policies, or details.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Precision Engineering or NTC or NITEC holders
- Must be well-versed in AutoCAD 2010 and above, preferably with 3D Inventor skill
Micro-Mechanics Pte Ltd