DESIGN ENGINEER, PROCESS
- Prepare Process Flow Diagram / Piping and Instrumentation Diagram for product system, Utility system, Fire fighting system, Oily water system and vapor collection system
- Prepare pump hydraulic calculation report, Thermal heating system report, firefighting system calculation report, surge analysis report etc
- Prepare process system description and process design basis documents
- Participate in Hazop study, follow up on the Hazop action list to close the Hazop action list report
- Assist and checking the process design for tender / bidding package
- To communicate and discuss with other discipline for the works.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by section head or lead engineer.
- To complete the assigned works on time.
- To improve and enhance new design knowledge independently
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in process design or technical experience in Chemical, Oil & Gas storage and LPG storage terminal
- Familiar with the international design codes such as API, NFPA etc
- Strong communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work as a team
- Able to use AutoCad software
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon processing unit is an advantage
Interested applicants please send us a resume with a recent passport-sized photo, current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource (Recruitment)
21 Shipyard Road
Fax : 6268-9488
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)