DESIGN ENGINEER, MECHANICAL (TANK / VESSEL)
- To carry out the design calculation as per assigned job.
- To prepare Tank or Vessel data sheet, GA drawing for the project or tender work.
- To prepare job specifications, requisitions, detail drawings, materials take-off and other related documents.
- To guide designer for the works.
- To communicate and discuss with other discipline for the works.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by section head.
- To complete the assigned works on time.
- To improve and enhance new design knowledge independently
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in tanks or pressure vessels design.
- Familiar with the international design codes and specifications for tanks and pressure vessel, e.g. ASME, API, NFPA, EN etc
- Tank/Pressure Vessels and accessories design calculation in accordance with the design codes.
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work as a team
- Knowledge of PV Elite, Auto CAD, MS Word and MS Excel are required
- Able to guide the designer in engineering design work
Interested applicants please send us a resume with a recent passport-sized photo, current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource (Recruitment)
21 Shipyard Road
Fax : 6268-9488
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)