Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Define requirements and features for semiconductor equipment
- Develop concepts and architecture of new equipment
- Design mechanical systems which involve the selection and use of motors, actuators, gear drives, pumps and valves.
- Produce detailed engineering drawings
- Perform design verification and validation testing to ensure compliance with specifications, safety regulations and product requirements.
- Improve design of legacy machines
- Application of analysis tools like Fish Bone Diagram, FMEA etc.
- Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in automation design
- Good knowledge and experience in the following areas :
- Design of automation or semiconductor equipment
- High precision machine design
- Design of High Speed Pick and Place mechanisms
- Familiar with 3D CAD software
- Ability to work independently with high level of motivation and communicate with all levels
- Equipment troubleshooting skills
- Ability to produce detailed Mechanical drawings and apply knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Fluent in spoken English
- Able to travel overseas for field support when required
- Must be prepared to work overtime when necessary
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments