Deputy Manager, Web Experience
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!For management of AIA corporate webiste
- Managing and delivering website and executing contents, digital assets and web enhancements, contributing to delivery of integrated multi-media marketing campaigns, with the outcome of increased traffic, site engagement and leads/sales acquisition.
- Delivering and supporting the company's digital/online marketing strategy to drive online acquisition through adoption of digital technology covering areas such as channels from user experience, user journey, search engine optimization (SEO), AB testing, personalization and re-targeting
- Oversees web operations, workflow and web governance, usability testing, and analytics of website and digital communications.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agency to create, develop and manage content / new online campaign idea for Company’s web/online presence and ensure content relevance and delivering website engagement.
- Managing IT, Risk and Group and users on regulatory and internal due diligence, users testing and remediation requirements relating to digital platforms.
- Work with Digital Analyst in the analysis of Adobe Analytics to generate site engagement, online leads acquisition opportunities.
- Track, analyse and ensuring digital performance results, with outcomes analyse and recommendation / improvement actions implemented
- Own all requests from internal stakeholders on current digital platforms and new digital initiatives (such as corporate website and microsites)
- Be an innovation and Digital Evangelist, connected to the latest thinking in digital technologies, trends, innovations and activations, and will to ensure user journey and content is surfaced as effectively as possible, along with customer experience in mind, and in a manner which maximises engagement and online acquisition opportunities.
- Ability to take up other digital roles within the organization as designated by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of work experience related to digital marketing
- 2 years or more of experience incorporating digital marketing strategies in driving web traffic and conversion with the aim of improving user experience.
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments; goal orientation with a strong bias toward action and tangible results
- Proficient and knowledge in using Adobe solution – Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target
- Experience with SEO and SEM best practices and skilled in setting up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimised for search engines and maintaining the ongoing efforts for search optimisation within the organization.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team managing content and production to improve user experience, drive increase in traffic websites and online acquisition.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of "outsourcing" e.g. working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc.
- Ability to set and manage allocated project budgets
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd