Deputy/Manager, Strategic Transformation & OD (West, Public sector, Up to $5K)
- A reputable Educational Institution.
- Determine corporate plans and strategic priorities by facilitating strategy and decision-making with the Board, Senior management, parent Ministry and other key stakeholders.
- Track, analyze and report on corporate performance indicators to Senior management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic OD, Change Management and transformation strategies, projects and plans in support of strategic directions and priorities.
- Drive employee engagement and communication strategies (including administration of pulse checks, employee engagement survey) to promote organization health and change management.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders at all levels to build and influence support for OD initiatives.
- Promote and support knowledge-sharing and collaborative culture through systems and processes.
- Seek and develop partnerships with external organizations of strategic interest and international equivalents.
- Minimum Degree from recognized University.
- At least 4 years' relevant working experience related to Strategic Planning, or Organizational Development/Change management or Organizational transformation.
- Well versed with strategic planning frameworks & concepts and latest trends.
- Familiar with Organizational Development/Change Management frameworks & concepts.
- Ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders, including external partners, and members of seniority who may/may not be part of the senior leadership team.
- Excellent problem solving and critical analytical thinking skills.
- Data analytical and facilitation skills will be highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in data analytics applications (e.g. Tableau, Advance Excel) will be advantageous.
- High energy level, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Willingness to experiment with new ideas.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17147.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD