Deputy Manager, Product Management (Digital Learning | West)
Our client is the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service.
- Design and development of a Whole-of-Government digital learning platform, translating overall product strategy into digital products and features, post-launch improvements and iterations for the platform
- Manage product development cycle from conceptualization, to getting buy-ins from internal and external stakeholders, to working with teams of developers and designers, to end users’ delivery
- Understanding motivations and challenges of our stakeholders, articulating to the rest of the team, developing solutions to meet those needs
- Conduct user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to stakeholders
- Track product performance and other developments, identifying, analyses and track success metrics
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a digital product management and design role
- Passionate about digital learning solutions such as learning systems, workplace learning approaches, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
- Analytical and data-driven with good understanding of user experience design principles
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
This is a 1 year contract (convertible to permanent) role
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16375
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD