Deputy Manager, Healthcare Providers Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Together with Head of Healthcare Provider Partnerships, team colleagues and all other key stakeholders across Corporate Solutions and Individual health business lines, responsible for implementing local healthcare initiatives which are closely aligned to group healthcare strategies. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities, develop provider negotiation, management strategies and actionable plans for provision of cost effective and quality care and customer satisfaction, and ensure that the service deliverables by our healthcare providers and partners to our AIA customers are within the agreed service level agreement and fees guidelines.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with both group and local colleagues to successfully drive progress in in health portfolio and management of healthcare providers including hospitals, clinics, doctors, pharma companies, etc to ensure a long-term sustainability of AIA Singapore’s health business and portfolio.
- Drive provider negotiation implementation plans, including negotiating provider contracts, to gain strong commercial improvements and delivery of major cost savings.
- Manage and maintain the healthcare provider network for AIA Singapore.
- Support initiatives with team colleagues in the development of triage/preferred network strategies, clinical pathways, concurrent review processes, disease management strategies, and others medical management related improvements.
- Liaise with healthcare providers and partners, including but not restricted to doctors, clinic staff and hospitals to ensure customer appointments are promptly arranged and communicated within our customer promise.
- Coordinate with healthcare providers and partners to ensure our customers who are hospitalized are taken care of within reasonable and customary charges.
- Develop, plan and execute strategies of service feedback to ensure that service quality excellence by our healthcare providers and partners.
- Perform regular clinic audits and investigations based on the regular compliance reports to ensure that all our healthcare providers and partners are charging within the contracted fees and guidelines.
- Perform investigations on service quality issues or lapses that have been highlighted by customers or agents.
- Document and maintain our list of healthcare providers and partners.
- Perform new and regular relevant certification checks (SMC and ACRA), background searches and internal economic sanction of our healthcare providers and partners.
- Any other ad-hoc healthcare projects or tasks as assigned by the Head of Healthcare Provider Partnerships.
- Minimum 5 years relevant healthcare provider management experienc
- Knowledge of clinical best practice and market practices
- Wider experience of other functions such as operations / insurance product etc. will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with external advisors, including consultants and market research advisors
- Flexible, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills are essential along with proven track record of delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal relationship skills and a team player
- Analytical problem solving/decision making and judgment skills.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd