Deputy Manager, Financial Crime Compliance
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for developing and implementing processes and controls to ensure compliance with rules and regulations that prevent financial crime
- Good command of English and strong knowledge of FCC to assist with the drafting and implementation of the AML/CFT Standards and Policy & Procedures;
- Familiar with audits and QA so as to be the liaison for internal/external audits/inspection on FCC (including ABC);
- Practical experience in formulating and following through the remediation actions required to support closure of audit observations on a timely basis;
- Demonstrated ability in project management on AML/KYC related projects;
- Experienced in preparing user requirement documentation;
- Participated in the UAT of AML /KYC related projects;
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Strong data analytical and research skills to help the team with threshold setting proposals and other ad-hoc purposes;
- Familiar with monthly compliance reporting requirements;
- Handle investigations of suspicious transactions escalated by other departments;
- Undertake AML related investigations;
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks, projects and/or initiatives assigned by HOD or supervisor
- At least 6-8 years of experience in AML or FCC ideally in the insurance sector
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd