Deputy Manager, Finance(Group)
As Deputy Manager, you are part of the Finance Division of the SDC Group and will be responsible for the consolidation of Group results, involved in group budget and forecast and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements.
- In charge of group consolidation and financial reporting in compliance with SBFRS and Group policies
- Maintain Group consolidation templates (including budget and forecast) for company and its subsidiaries
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation exercise for Group’s inter-company balances
- Review month-end reports from Organisation and its subsidiaries
- Lead the review and implementation of new and/or changes in accounting standards.
- Responsible for maintenance of Chart of Accounts
- Implement and maintain adequate controls and recommend process improvement.
- Prepare presentation materials to Management and Board.
- Manage communications with external auditors on financial statements and accounting matters
- Prepare budget requests to MTI (which includes reviewing figures submitted by line units, variance analysis, preparing presentation materials and budget upload matters etc)
- Provide regular reporting to MTI on cash flow projections, budget utilisation and medium-term projections (which includes reviewing figures submitted by line units, monitoring and reporting of budget utilisation, variance analysis, and preparing presentation materials etc)
- Ad-hoc request from MTI and any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or CA equivalent with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in Group reporting and consolidation.
- Meticulous with a strong analytical mind and ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules.
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of various stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with a “sense-of-urgency" and "hands-on" approach.
- Prior experience working in a Big 4/audit firm and/or government agencies is an added advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Located just 15 minutes from the city, Sentosa, Asia’s Favourite Playground, is home to an exciting array of themed attractions, award-winning spa retreats, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches, resort accommodations, world-renowned golf courses, a deep-water yachting marina and luxurious residences. Spread over 500 hectares, the vibrant island resort is ideal for both business and leisure. The island resort is managed by Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries, which works with various stakeholders in overseeing property investments, attractions development, operation of the various leisure offerings, and management of the residential precinct on the island. The Corporation also manages the Southern Islands, and owns Mount Faber Leisure Group, which runs Singapore’s only cable car service.