Deputy Interactive Graphics Editor
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Great work culture
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Deputy Interactive Graphics Editor for the digital arm of English, Malay and Tamil media , you will lead the digital graphics design team to consistently deliver creative editorial projects across multiple platforms of the Company's publications.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Fostering collaboration between editorial, technology and marketing teams to understand requirements and translate content into innovative interactive online packages.
- Manage, support and mentor design interns or junior developers, providing them with constructive feedback, creating an inspiring and positive creative culture.
- Creative problem solving to express own vision and elevate others
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience within in web development, interactive graphics in a media related industry as well as ideally exposure to news journalism.
- You have solid skills in HTML/CSS/JS/D3 and thoughtful about how a project might work from mobile to desktop.
- You are also proficient in: Illustrator, Photoshop and 3D software and After Effects
- You possess a proven track record with creative projects from concept to distribution.
- You have a thorough understanding of interactive communications, experience design and delivery systems, processes, UI design and industry best practices.
- You also possess excellent conceptual, verbal and written skills with an ability to present to senior clients and stakeholders.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/89273302
Snaphunt Pte Ltd