Deputy Head, Corporate & Investor Relations
- Serves as key spokesperson, brand and communications advisor. Responsible for Group’s brand strategies and management to provide positive corporate image to stakeholders.
- Oversees areas of branding, strategic marketing, corporate communications, investor relations, sustainability reporting, media relations, digital communications and potentially other stakeholder relations, as necessary
- Responsible of the group investor relation matters; from development of strategies to execution.
- Attends and presents at investor conferences, presentations and roadshows organised by banks and stockbroking firms
- Oversees investor relations activities post-listing on SGX
- Updates and improves reporting Framework currently based on Global Reporting Initiative Standards
- Updates and improves Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Sits in as key member for the Group's M&A projects
- Bachelor’s in marketing and/or communications or related field with over 10 years of experience in similar domain.
- Possess expertise in corporate communications, investor relations, sustainability reporting and cross-functional roles within SGX-listed corporation
- Familiarity with digital content management systems including Drupal and WordPress
- Displays ability to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment, with minimal direction and ability to adjust workload based on changing priorities
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18225
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766